Previously, I worked on jet substructure studies at the Large Hadron Collider with Jesse Thaler.
- Jet Substructure Studies with CMS Open Data.
Aashish Tripathee, Wei Xue, Andrew Larkoski, Simone Marzani, and Jesse Thaler.
Phys. Rev. D96:074003 (2017), arXiv:1704.05842.
- Exposing the QCD Splitting Function with CMS Open Data.
Andrew Larkoski, Simone Marzani, Jesse Thaler, Aashish Tripathee, and Wei Xue.
Phys. Rev. Lett. 119:132003 (2017), arXiv:1704.05066.
- Jet Substructure Analysis with CMS Open Data, BOOST 2017, Buffalo, July 2017.
- First open-access data from large collider confirm subatomic particle patterns, MIT News
- Open data from the Large Hadron Collider sparks new discovery, Engadget
- First open-access data from large collider confirm subatomic particle patterns, Phys.org
- First Ever Open Access Data From the Large Hadron Collider Helped Physicists Confirm Subatomic Patterns, Futurism
- Scientists Confirm Subatomic Particle Patterns Using Large Hadron Collider Open Data, Interesting Engineering
- Data From Compact Muon Solenoid (CMS) Unveils New Discovery, Criticism News